PARTICIPANT CALLOUT FOR
BOOK MACHINE, Sydney!
Registration Open 19 August – 6 September
BOOK MACHINE, an initiative of onestar press, is coming to Artspace.
Join twenty talented graphic designers from UNSW | Art & Design and work together to conceive, design and complete your own book project!
BOOK MACHINE, Sydney is organised by onestar press and powered by Artspace, and will take place from 9–13 September, as part of VOLUME 2015 | Another Art Book Fair (11–13 September).
Each 3.5–hour session hosts twenty public participants working alongside twenty graphic designers. There are nine morning and afternoon sessions available over five days.
Participation is free and open to the public.
onestar press is an artist book publishing company based in Paris, France, dedicated to the production of books and multiples by artists: onestarpress.com
BOOK MACHINE, Sydney session times:
- Wednesday 9 September, 10.00am – 1.30pm
- Wednesday 9 September, 2.30pm – 6.00pm
- Thursday 10 September, 10.00am – 1.30pm
- Thursday 10 September, 2.30pm – 6.00pm
- Friday 11 September, 10.00am – 1.30pm
- Friday 11 September, 2.30pm – 6.00pm
- Saturday 12 September, 10.00am – 1.30pm
- Saturday 12 September, 2.30pm – 6.00pm
- Sunday 13 September, 10.00am – 1.30pm
- Up to 100 pages of content including text and images that will be edited to make your own book stored on a USB drive
- A willingness to collaborate with a designer
- An idea for a book!
Registration opens 19 August and ends 6 September
Register your interest by booking a place through the official Eventbrite page below.
*Please note that there is a limit of one ticket/participant i.e. each participant may only create one book as part of BOOK MACHINE, Sydney*
For enquiries related to BOOK MACHINE (Sydney), please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org